Welcome to the most peaceful Oregon Country Fair neighborhood campground! At ElfenWood we offer a truly relaxing, family-friendly respite during your OCF adventure.
ElfenWood is run by local neighbors who know what a need there is for a tranquil place to camp. Yes, we have a fantastic community campfire for songs, tall tales (and, of course, s’mores), but our quiet time will be respected by all.
Why Stay At ElfenWood?
- We have a realistic quiet time starting at midnight (it's not even dark until 10:00!), which is actually enforced.
- There are no ticket or parking fees, so the prices you see here are your total cost.
- Well, we know that you might need to use your car during the weekend, and so you may!
- We have fantastic HOT showers available.
- We have toys, games and activities for kids (not to mention the bubble machine!).
- You have three camping options: Tent, Camp-with-Car or RV
- ElfenWood is located West of the Fair, while most camps are located East of the Fair or are adjacent to it. This is the uncrowded side, in terms of both people and traffic.
- Your total walk to the Fair admissions booth is 8/10th of a mile. See area map link below to get the lay of the land.
ElfenWood is located 300 steps (about 900 feet) west of Bus Road, the main entranceway to the Fair for cars and pedestrians. From Bus Road you will be walking on Fair property for half a mile. At an average pace it takes 15 minutes to walk the total 8/10th mile to the Fair admissions booth. Click here for a map of local campground locations and the location of the actual admissions booth of the Fair.